Transforming Pakistan’s media industry – through research, data analytics and innovation.
Academic rigor meets creativity in the media.
Empowering the youth to become future media leaders.
Shaping and placing Pakistan’s strategic narratives in the global arena.
IDENTIFYING KEY TRENDS IN THE MEDIA LANDSCAPE
Social Media Optimization
Social media platforms (such as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube) have a great deal of potential to attract the modern-day viewer. The Nerve Center employs efficient social media marketing tools to organically capture the attention of a wider audience.
Media Logic: Data Capturing
The Nerve Center applies data capturing techniques to not only collect mass sums of television viewership data, but also uses that data to gain an edge over its competition.
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
- 170,000 unique impressions (monthly).
- An average of 50 likes and 12 retweets on a daily basis.
- 25 full-length episodes, with 2-3 episodes each week.
- Over 60 unique guests.
- A total of ~400,000 views across social media.
- 12,000-14,000 views per episode.
- These short, yet crisp, video explainers have been received very positively by audiences online.
- 50,000-60,000 views online, with a potential for exponential growth.
- 64 comprehensive reports published on a daily basis.
- The data extracted from these reports are used to generate all the content from the Nerve Center.
MEET THE TEAM
Coordinator Nerve Explainers
Social Media Coordinator
HATIM SALMAN NUSRAT
Senior Research Officer/